A few weeks ago, we invited our members to help us build the longlist of the artists for our next showcase event.
Thank you for all the suggestions you sent us. Next week we’ll share the longlist with you, including some surprising acts we hadn’t even heard of!
Now that the list is complete, it’s time to introduce the jury:
- Rokia Bamba is a DJ and radio producer for Radio Campus.
- Marc Decock is the global sounds programmer at the AB.
- Tony Heynen is a journalist, label manager at NYP Records and DJ under the name Global Riddims.
- Irène Rossi is in charge of programming and communication for the Couleur Café festival.
- Araceli Tzigane is our international judge. She runs Mapamundi Música, a management and booking agency. She also co-hosts the radio programme Mundofonias.
- Bertrand Veys is the programmer of the Jam’in Jette festival.
This external jury will choose the 4 bands and 2 DJ’s that will participate in the 2021 showcase evening. Stay tuned as in May we’ll announce the program!